Pressuretrol Controllers, Auto recycle, 20 psi to 300 psi
Provide operating control with automatic limit protection for pressure systems up to 300 psi (2068 kPa).
– Use with steam, air, noncombustible gases, or fluids non-corrosive to pressure sensing element.
– Models have snap-acting switching to open or close a circuit on pressure rise.
– Have adjustable differentials.
– Adjustments are made by screws on top of case.
– Mount using 1/4 inch -18 NPT internal pipe threads or surface mount through base of case.
– Ground screw terminal.
Application Provide control of steam, air, non-combustible gases or non-corrosive fluids
Dimensions (in.) 5 3/4 in. high x 4 1/2 in. wide x 2 3/4 in. deep
Dimensions (mm)146 mm high x 114 mm wide x 70 mm deep
Mounting 1/4 in. NPT internal thread or surface mount through back of case
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.Listed: File No. MP466, Guide No. MBPR
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association Certified: File No. LR1620, Guide No. 400-E-O
Electrical Connections Screw terminals
Contact Ratings 120 Vac Switch Contact– 8.0 AFL, 48.0 ALR, 10.0 A resistive; 240 Vac Switch Contact– 5.1 AFL, 30.6 ALR, 5.0 A resistive
Operating Temperature Range (F) -35 F to +150 F
Operating Temperature Range (C) -37 C to +66 C
Approvals, Swiss RE Acceptable
Sensor Element Phos-bronze bellows
Operating Range (psi) 20 to 300 psi; 350 psi – Maximum Sustained
Operating Range (kPa) 138 to 2068 kPa; 2413 kPa – Maximum Sustained
Differential Pressure Range (psi) 20 to 50 psi
Differential Pressure Range (kPa)138 to 345 kPa